Business stall

My friend is planning to have a stall in the coming Filipino fiesta. Well actually she been doing it for three years and this time she want to make a difference. I think it's not just a simple stall because she's now in the process of inquiring how much stanchions, velvet rope and barricades cost. Is she planning to sponsor a concert that she needs those crowd control stuff? Well, she's a function and party organizer so maybe she was just asked to get those things. I didn't see any of those things in her house so it's for her client. I was just thinking it's related to her plan for her business stall for the coming fiesta. We will try to attend the fiesta because it will be our first time if ever. They said it cost a lot so we need to prepare. I'm just hoping the crowd control to the said fiesta is well managed because I'm scared of stampede. Who don't?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Domains Expired

Flat tyres