Butterflies

I love butterflies as in that's why I insisted to go back to Melbourne Zoo last April to take pictures of the tiny beautiful butterflies at butterfly house.
Two years ago I think when we went there my camera was not really good to take pictures especially for moving object like butterflies and animals. Since I got my Canon 1000D, I was so inspired to take pictures and travel everywhere. I ignored the hot temperature inside the butterfly house just to take photos of the butterflies. It was successful. I love the outcome. I can't find huge butterflies there just like what I've seen when I was young in our province. I kept chasing butterflies back then and that was memorable.
I remember when I was young, younger than today hehe, some people were buying butterflies. They'd catch them by using a huge net and I was envious because I myself wanted to catch butterfly too. But now I realized butterflies are not meant for catching and then being killed. According to my Grandma, they preserved it and display in a frame for decoration purposes.
Butterflies are natures beauty. It should be preserved with life just what Butterfly house in Melbourne Zoo attraction.


@ MZ butterfly house

@ MZ butterfly house

@ MZ butterfly house

@Melbourne Zoo Butterfly house

@Melbourne Zoo Butterfly house

@Melbourne Zoo Butterfly house

@ MZ butterfly house

@ MZ butterfly house

@ MZ butterfly house

@ MZ butterfly house

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Domains Expired

Flat tyres