Beauty shots

Taking photos of myself is one way to ease my boredom. During those days that I had nothing to do, I just put on some make up and done my own hair. Dress up nicely sometimes and then smile on my camera. I usually do self portraits using the remote of my camera. Click here and there. Smile here and there. If I'm really in the mood I can really get good shots of myself. Sometimes not so good but not bad too. I just love playing my camera every time I see beautiful things like flowers and unique things.
I even wanted to upgrade my photography gadget but not a good timing yet. Hoping for the best in the next future. Maybe tomorrow, maybe on the next day, next month, next year whenever. Here are the latest beauty shots I've captured. Just myself and I hope you find it beauty hehehe!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Domains Expired

Wise home buyer