Two days trip to Sydney

A sudden plan sometimes better than all planned trips. I just told my husband if we can go to Sydney next week and I'm not taking no for an answer hehehe. We've made it. We bought tickets using our frequent flyers to get points. Qantas gives us a good trip even if it was very early in the morning trip back and forth. We had fun even if we had a very long two days there. I must say, that was wrong timing. Well so much of words to say..just let me show the pictures we had. A peek of Sydney Harbor Bridge and Sydney Opera House. What do you expect of a two days trip? Equivalent to two significant attractions.

Sydney Trip

@ Sydney Opera House

Sydney Trip

Sydney Opera House

Sydney Trip

More photos in my flickr.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Domains Expired

Wise home buyer